Transfers to Benidorm
Begin your holiday in style and book a transfer from Alicante Airport to Benidorm with Solhop. We will be waiting for you at the airport when you arrive and whisk you away to your holiday destination in a high-quality, comfortable vehicle.
Why book an airport transfer to Benidorm with Solhop?
We pride ourselves on our reliability and punctuality, as well as our excellent customer service. And, what's more, we offer superior transfer vehicles at a low price. But, don't just take our word for it - this is what our customers say about us on TripAdvisor:
- Great service! Premium car and service-minded driver. We have used Solhop's services many times now. Always on time. Thomas T
- Easy booking, super-fast confirmation, very good service, and professional driver. Car was nice and exactly on time. Karde67
- This really is a five-star service. We will definitely be using Solhop for our transfers again. Ian Dunleavy
- Very attentive to my needs when I needed to make some changes. Highly recommend to all. Tisa Parker
- Fast reply, on time, clean cars, polite drivers, and value for money. Totally hassle-free experience. Recommend! Jodasaaneida
- We keep coming back. maxx92
Risk-free booking and no pre-payment for complete peace of mind
In these uncertain times, you can never be quite sure whether your travel arrangements will go ahead as planned. When you book a transfer with Solhop, you can be safe in the knowledge that it is possible to change or cancel your transfer free of charge right until the last minute. All you have to do is let us know. And since we don't ask for any payment in advance, you don't even need to wait for a refund. If your transfer goes ahead as planned, you simply pay your driver, in cash or by card, once you have arrived at your destination.
How can I book my airport transfer to Benidorm?
What happens on the day of my arrival at Alicante Airport?
We want you to have a relaxing start to your holiday from the moment you step off the plane:
- Your driver will be waiting for you at Alicante Airport, holding a sign with your name.
- In case of a flight delay, your driver will monitor your arrival time and pick you up at the right time.
- Your transfer vehicle will be close by, so you won't have to walk very far.
- Without further formalities or detours, your driver will take you straight to your holiday accommodation.
- Once you have reached your destination, you pay your driver in cash or by card.
Can I book a return transfer from Benidorm to Alicante Airport?
Yes, no problem! For ease and convenience, you may wish to arrange your return journey when you make your initial booking. However, you can also let us know about this once are on holiday. Either way, we will try to make things as easy as possible for you:
What is the cost of a taxi transfer from Alicante Airport to Benidorm?
A transfer from Alicante Airport to Benidorm costs €76 for up to 4 passengers. A minivan transfer for seven passengers costs €109. A minibus transfer for up to 16 people is €121.
How far is it from Alicante Airport to Benidorm?
Benidorm is 58.2 km from Alicante Airport. With a pre-booked transfer, it takes around 40 minutes to get from the airport to Benidorm. You will first drive on the A-70 around Alicante city and from there on to the AP-7 toll road, along the famous Costa Blanca. The AP-7, also called Autopista del Mediterraneo, offers scenic views of the deep blue sea and the surrounding hills. The journey will lead you past the coastal town of Villajoyosa, which is famous for its colourful houses that lend the town an individual charm. From here, it's only another 14 kilometres before you get to Benidorm.
Is it possible to arrange a transfer from Benidorm to another destination in the surrounding area?
What is the cost of a taxi transfer from Benidorm to Javea?
A transfer from Benidorm to Javea costs €79 for up to four passengers. A minivan transfer for seven passengers costs €90. The 45-minute drive (45.8 km) takes you in a north-easterly direction, roughly following the coastline, along the AP-7 motorway. Once past the Altea Hills, the road goes further inland, through the Sierra d'Olta mountain range. A few kilometres further along, you will drive past the small town of Teulada, from where it's only 20 more minutes to Javea.
How much is a taxi transfer from Benidorm to Calpe?
A transfer from Benidorm to Calpe costs €57 for up to four passengers. A minivan transfer for seven passengers costs €80. The fastest route is along the AP-7 motorway, where the drive takes just under half an hour (23.7 km). You will leave Benidorm in a northerly direction, before joining the AP-7. The journey leads you through the Sierra Helada mountain range, which can be translated as "Icy Mountain". But don't worry, you are unlikely to encounter any ice or snow - the name is said to describe the way the mountains look when viewed from the sea on a moonlit night. You will come off the AP-7 at exit 64. From there you will take the CV-755 and the N-332 towards Altea and then on to Calpe.
Benidorm is known for
- Its fantastic climate. Due to its sheltered location surrounded by mountain ranges, it has developed a very pleasant microclimate and is an ideal place for a holiday all year round.
- Being the "New York of the Mediterranean". Benidorm has a large number of skyscrapers - many of these reach more than a hundred metres in height. The tallest of these, called "Intempo", is 202 metres high.
- Sun, sea, sand, and nightlife. Nowadays, Benidorm is one of the most touristic cities in Spain. However, this was not always the case. Until the 1950s, Benidorm was a relatively unassuming fishing village with only a handful of hotels that catered mainly for Spanish holidaymakers.
Benidorm was the first place in Spain that permitted women to wear a bikini on the beach, as opposed to a far less revealing swimming costume, which caused quite a stir at the time. This was thanks to mayor Pedro Zaragoza, who obtained special permission for his town from the Spanish government.
Need to know more?