Alicante Airport Transfers
Book a transfer from Alicante Airport with Solhop and find out why we were Spain's favourite transfer company in 2021. Here are some of the reasons why our users keep coming back:
- Reliability: We are mad about punctuality. We go above and beyond to make sure that your transfer driver is on time. From Alicante Airport to your accommodation, for sure. But especially when you're going to catch your flight home!
- Low-cost: The price you pay for the type of vehicle that you get is unbeatable. We charge less than a standard Alicante airport taxi but give you a better quality car.
- Free upgrades: According to availability, we try our best to upgrade you from economy to premium class so that you get an even better vehicle than the one you book.
- Pay on arrival: Book your transfer from Alicante Airport online today, but pay nothing at all until your driver gets you to your accommodation.
- Free cancellation: Cancel your transfer anytime, for free. You won't be charged anything.
- Great cars: New model, air-conditioned transfer vehicles.
- Private: Door to door transfers in private shuttle vehicles for just you and your group.
- Direct communication with your driver via SMS/WhatsApp from the moment you touch down at Alicante Airport.
What kind of transfers can I book from Alicante Airport?
Choose from one of our economy, standard or premium taxi transfer cars for parties of up to 4 passengers. For a larger group, book one of our minivan transfers for up to 7 passengers. Luggage goes free and you can also reserve a baby- or booster seat which will be fitted in the vehicle for your kiddies. Minibuses for transfers of up to 16 passengers are also available at Alicante Airport.
Why book a transfer from Alicante Airport in advance?
You get a fixed price when you pre-book an Alicante Airport transfer in advance. You also get a better standard of vehicle. No need to wait in long taxi queues and later haggle with the driver over cost. You also know that your luggage will all fit in, whatever you're taking with you!
When do I pay for my Alicante Airport transfer?
When booking an Alicante Airport transfer with Solhop you don't need to pay anything. No credit card or upfront payment. Simply pay your driver in cash or with a credit card when you arrive at your destination on the Costa Blanca.
Free cancellation and modification
With travel rules changing frequently at the moment, you want to book your Alicante Airport transfers for summer 2022 with a company that will give free cancellation and free modification. When you book with Solhop, you can cancel anytime at the click of a button, free of charge. And you don't need to worry about a refund for your transfer since you pay nothing upfront.
How much is a taxi from Alicante Airport to Alicante city?
If you are travelling in a group of up to 4 people, you can get a Premium Saloon vehicle for € 49. For a slightly larger group of up to 7 people, we have a Premium Minivan for € 54. A private minibus for a maximum of 20 passengers is € 170.
How far is the journey from Alicante Airport to Alicante city?
It is around 20 kilometres from the airport to Alicante city centre via the A-70. Depending on traffic, the journey might take up to 35 minutes.
How much is a taxi transfer from Alicante Airport to Benidorm?
A standard taxi transfer from Alicante Airport to Benidorm costs € 76 all-inclusive for a car for up to 4 passengers and € 109 for a minivan for up to 7 passengers. A private minibus for up to 16 passengers costs € 122.
How far is it from Alicante Airport to Benidorm?
Benidorm is on Spain's famous Costa Blanca, a 59 km- or 40-minute drive from Alicante Airport. The journey will take you around the city of Alicante on the A-70 motorway. From there, on to the Autopista del Mediterraneo AP-7, a toll road that offers scenic views of the surrounding hills and the deep blue Mediterranean sea. Your route to Benidorm will also lead you past the popular resort of El Campello and the town of Villajoyosa.
What is the cost of a transfer from Alicante Airport to Javea?
How long is the journey from Alicante Airport to Javea?
The journey of roughly 100 km will take around 1 hour and 15 minutes with a pre-booked transfer. You will travel in a north-easterly direction on the A-70 and the AP-7. The Alicante region of Spain, where the mountains meet the sea, is very scenic, and the route from Alicante Airport to Javea is no exception. Your journey will take you along the coast, with beautiful views of the Mediterranean, and through the mountains, which are much greener here than in the more southerly regions of Spain.
How much is a taxi transfer from Alicante Airport to Altea?
A transfer in a premium saloon vehicle for up to 4 passengers is € 102. If you are travelling with a larger group or with a lot of luggage, you also have the option of a premium minivan for 7 people at the price of € 119, a minibus for 8 people for € 126, or a larger minibus for up to 16 people, which costs € 187.
How far is it from Alicante Airport to Altea?
The journey from Alicante Airport to Altea is just over 70 kilometres, which will take you around 50 minutes in a taxi. You will take the A-70 motorway around Alicante and then travel along the coast on the AP-7 Autopista del Mediterraneo all the way to Altea. En route you will pass El Campello, Villajoyosa and Benidorm.
How do I book a taxi transfer from Alicante Airport?
- Use the booking form at the top of this page to book your transfer from Alicante Airport. You don't need a credit card as you will pay your driver in cash or with a card when you arrive at your destination.
- Be prepared with your flight number when booking, as we need this to monitor your flight in case of delays, so that your driver can wait for you.
- Once you have filled in the online form, you will get an email with a reference number and your booking details. Our staff will then check everything is ok and send you a confirmation email.
What happens when I've booked my taxi transfer from Alicante Airport?
- A day or so before your transfer you will get another email confirmation with your driver's telephone number. You'll also get an SMS confirmation message on your mobile phone with the details.
- Now you can just sit back and relax knowing that we have your transfer under control.
- When you arrive at Alicante Airport, your driver will be waiting for you at the space assigned for taxi transfer drivers. He will hold a sign with your name on it.
- For your return journey, you will get another email and SMS confirmation around 24 hours before your taxi transfer arrives. Don't worry, the driver will be on time and waiting!
For local municipal taxi fares in the province of Alicante see here.
Via Alicante Airport to the Costa Blanca
Millions of visitors fly to Alicante Airport every year, many of these on their way to one of the beautiful destinations on the Costa Blanca. The "white coast" in the south-east of Spain extends from Denia in the north all the way to Pilar de la Horadada in the south and covers over 200 kilometres of Mediterranean coastline, including a total of 18 different towns. The Costa Blanca is one of Spain's most popular tourist destinations with numerous fantastic holiday resorts, wonderful beaches and a lot of history. It is also a great location for rock climbing and bouldering, offering a large variety of limestone cliffs and good weather conditions.