Transfers & Taxis from Alicante Airport
Book with Solhop and find out why we are Spain's favourite transfer company. We operate direct door to door transfers in private shuttle vehicles for just you and your party.
What kind of transfers can I book from Alicante Airport?
Choose from one of our economy, standard or premium taxi transfer cars for parties of up to four passengers. For a larger group, book one of our minivan transfers based for up to 7 passengers. Luggage goes free and you can also reserve a baby or booster seat which will be fitted in the vehicle for your kiddies. Minibuses for transfers of up to 13 passengers are also available at Alicante Airport.
When do I pay for my Alicante Airport transfer?
When booking an Alicante Airport transfer with Solhop you don't need to pay anything. No credit card or upfront payment. Simply pay your driver in cash or with a credit card when you arrive at your destination on the Costa Blanca. You can even cancel your transfer, free of charge, on the same day of travel. This is ideal for booking in summer 2021, with so much uncertainty around travel.
Why book a transfer from Alicante Airport in advance?
You get a fixed price when you pre-book an Alicante Airport transfer in advance. You also get a better standard of vehicle. No need to wait in long taxi queues and later haggle with the driver over cost. You also know that your luggage will all fit in, whatever you're taking with you!
How much is a taxi transfer from Alicante Airport to Benidorm?
A standard taxi transfer from Alicante Airport to Benidorm costs €59 all-inclusive for a car for up to 4 passengers and €83 for a minivan for up to 7 passengers. A minibus for up to 13 passengers costs €135.
How far is it from Alicante Airport to Benidorm?
Benidorm is on Spain's famous Costa Blanca, a 59 km drive from Alicante airport. It takes around 40 minutes to drive from Alicante airport to Benidorm on the A-70 and AP-7 motorways.
What is the cost of a transfer from Alicante Airport to Javea?
How do I book a taxi transfer from Alicante Airport?
- Use the booking form at the top of this page to book your transfer from Alicante Airport. You don't need a credit card as you will pay your driver in cash or with a card when you arrive at your destination.
- Be prepared with your flight number when booking, as we need this to monitor your flight in case of delays, so that your driver can wait for you.
- Once you have filled in the online form, you will get an email with a reference number and your booking details. Our staff will then check everything is ok and then send you a confirmation email.
What happens when I've booked my taxi transfer from Alicante Airport?
- A day or so before your transfer you will get another email confirmation with your driver's telephone number. You'll also get an SMS confirmation message on your mobile phone with the details.
- Now you can just sit back and relax knowing that we have your transfer under control!
- When you arrive at Alicante Airport your driver will be waiting for you at the space assigned for taxi transfer drivers. He will hold a sign with your name on it.
- When you're coming home, you will get another email and SMS confirmation around 24 hours before your taxi transfer arrives. Don't worry, the driver will be on time and waiting!
For local municipal taxi fares in the province of Alicante see here.