Alicante Airport Transfers
Book a transfer from Alicante Airport with Solhop and find out why we were Spain's favourite transfer company in 2023. Here are some of the reasons why our users keep coming back:
- Reliability: We are mad about punctuality. We go above and beyond to make sure that your transfer driver is on time. From Alicante Airport to your accommodation, for sure. But especially when you're going to catch your flight home!
- Low-cost: The price you pay for the type of vehicle that you get is unbeatable. We charge less than a standard Alicante airport taxi but give you a better quality car.
- Free upgrades: According to availability, we try our best to upgrade you from economy to premium class so that you get an even better vehicle than the one you book.
- Pay on arrival: Book your transfer from Alicante Airport online today, but pay nothing at all until your driver gets you to your accommodation.
- Free cancellation: Cancel your transfer anytime, for free. You won't be charged anything.
- Great cars: New model, air-conditioned transfer vehicles.
- Private: Door-to-door transfers in private shuttle vehicles for just you and your group.
- Direct communication with your driver via SMS/WhatsApp from the moment you touch down at Alicante Airport.
"Superb transfer service. On time. Friendly English-speaking driver. Big comfortable Mercedes van. Have used the service several times and we will use it again."
TripAdvisor review by Johan L, January 2023
What kind of transfers can I book from Alicante Airport?
Choose from one of our economy, standard or premium taxi transfer cars for parties of up to 4 passengers. For a larger group, book one of our minivan transfers for up to 7 passengers. Luggage goes free and you can also reserve a baby- or booster seat which will be fitted in the vehicle for your kiddies. Minibuses for transfers of up to 30 passengers are also available at Alicante Airport.
We provide low-cost reliable taxi transfers from Alicante Airport to holiday destinations including Altea, Benidorm, Bennisa, Calpe, Denia, Elche, Javea, Moraira, Orihuela, Torrevieja & Villajoyosa.
Why book a transfer from Alicante Airport in advance?
You get a fixed price when you pre-book an Alicante Airport transfer in advance. You also get a better standard of vehicle. No need to wait in long taxi queues and later haggle with the driver over cost. You also know that your luggage will all fit in, whatever you're taking with you!
When do I pay for my Alicante Airport transfer?
When booking an Alicante Airport transfer with Solhop you don't need to pay anything. No credit card or upfront payment. Simply pay your driver in cash or with a credit card when you arrive at your destination on the Costa Blanca.
Free cancellation and modification
Over the last few years, we all realised that things don't always go to plan. Therefore, you may want to book your Alicante Airport transfers for summer 2023 with a company that will give free cancellation and free modification. When you book with Solhop, you can cancel anytime at the click of a button, free of charge. And you don't need to worry about a refund for your transfer since you pay nothing upfront.
How much is a taxi from Alicante Airport to Alicante city?
If you are travelling in a group of up to 4 people, you can get a Premium Saloon vehicle for € 49. For a slightly larger group of up to 6 people, we have a Premium Minivan for € 54. A private minibus for a maximum of 16 passengers is €108.
How far is the journey from Alicante Airport to Alicante city?
It is around 20 kilometres from the airport to Alicante city centre via the A-70. Depending on traffic, the journey might take up to 35 minutes.
How much is a taxi transfer from Alicante Airport to Benidorm?
A standard taxi transfer from Alicante Airport to Benidorm costs € 76 all-inclusive for a car for up to 4 passengers and € 110 for a minivan for up to 7 passengers. A private minibus for up to 16 passengers costs € 121.
How far is it from Alicante Airport to Benidorm?
Benidorm is on Spain's famous Costa Blanca, a 59 km- or 40-minute drive from Alicante Airport. The journey will take you around the city of Alicante on the A-70 motorway. From there, on to the Autopista del Mediterraneo AP-7, a toll road that offers scenic views of the surrounding hills and the deep blue Mediterranean sea. Your route to Benidorm will also lead you past the popular resort of El Campello and the colourful town of Villajoyosa.
"Very good reliable service. Spacious clean cars."
Google review by Simon Caple, January 2023
What is the cost of a transfer from Alicante Airport to Javea?
A standard taxi transfer from Alicante Airport to Javea costs € 143 all-inclusive for a car for up to 4 passengers and luggage. A premium minivan for up to 6 passengers costs € 159 and a private minibus for 16 passengers is € 223.
How long is the journey from Alicante Airport to Javea?
The journey of roughly 100 km will take around 1 hour and 15 minutes with a pre-booked transfer. You will travel in a north-easterly direction on the A-70 and the AP-7. The Alicante region of Spain - where the mountains meet the sea - is very scenic and the route from Alicante Airport to Javea is no exception. Your journey will take you along the coast, with beautiful views of the Mediterranean, and through the mountains, which are much greener here than in the more southerly regions of Spain.
How much is a taxi transfer from Alicante Airport to Altea?
A transfer in a premium saloon vehicle for up to 4 passengers is €104. If you are travelling with a larger group or with a lot of luggage, you also have the option of a premium minivan for 7 people at the price of € 119, a minibus for 8 people for € 126, or a larger minibus for up to 16 people, which costs € 144.
How far is it from Alicante Airport to Altea?
The journey from Alicante Airport to Altea is just over 70 kilometres, which will take you around 50 minutes in a taxi. You will take the A-70 motorway around Alicante and then travel along the coast on the AP-7 Autopista del Mediterraneo all the way to Altea. En route, you will pass the resort of El Campello, the pretty town of Villajoyosa and the well-known seaside resort of Benidorm.
How do I book a taxi transfer from Alicante Airport?
- Use the booking form at the top of this page to book your transfer from Alicante Airport. You don't need a credit card as you will pay your driver in cash or with a card when you arrive at your destination.
- Be prepared with your flight number when booking, as we need this to monitor your flight in case of delays, so that your driver can wait for you.
- Once you have filled in the online form, you will get an email with a reference number and your booking details. Our staff will then check everything is ok and send you a confirmation email.
What happens when I've booked my taxi transfer from Alicante Airport?
- A day or so before your transfer you will get another email confirmation with your driver's telephone number. You'll also get an SMS confirmation message on your mobile phone with the details.
- Now you can just sit back and relax knowing that we have your transfer under control.
- When you arrive at Alicante Airport, your driver will be waiting for you at the space assigned for taxi transfer drivers. He will hold a sign with your name on it.
- For your return journey, you will get another email and SMS confirmation around 24 hours before your taxi transfer arrives. Don't worry, the driver will be on time and waiting!
What alternative transfer options are available from Alicante Airport?
There are direct bus routes to popular destinations from Alicante Airport including:
- Alicante Airport to Alicante city centre: The C6 bus operates from 7 am to 10 pm throughout the day.
- Alicante Airport to Elche town centre: The 1a bus operates hourly, every day of the week.
- Alicante Airport to Benidorm and Calpe: Very frequent buses go from the airport to Benidorm (45 min) and Calpe (60 min).
- Alicante Airport to Torrevieja: Hourly service from 8 am to 9 pm daily. Takes around 40 mins.
Train: There is no train station at Alicante Airport. You need to get from the airport to Alicante City first. From Luceros train station, you can get trains and trams to locations throughout the Costa Blanca.
Car Hire: Alicante Airport car rental is a good option for those who are planning to do a fair bit of sightseeing. But, if you prefer to relax and enjoy the pool or the beach, a car can become a bit of a burden. Booking a taxi transfer from ALC Airport works out cheaper than hiring a car if you're holidaying for more than just a few days.
For local municipal taxi fares in the province of Alicante see here.
Via Alicante Airport to the Costa Blanca
Millions of visitors fly to Alicante Airport every year, many of these on their way to one of the beautiful destinations on the Costa Blanca. The "white coast" in the southeast of Spain extends from Denia in the north all the way to Pilar de la Horadada in the south and covers over 200 kilometres of Mediterranean coastline, including a total of 18 different towns. The Costa Blanca is one of Spain's most popular tourist destinations with numerous fantastic holiday resorts, wonderful beaches and a lot of history. It is also a great location for rock climbing and bouldering, offering a large variety of limestone cliffs and good weather conditions.
Best experience with Solhop in Madrid! Easy to book via e-mail also in the short term, nice clean van, reasonable prices.
tracy i (GR)
SolHoP provides great service. When we arrived, the driver waited for us even if we were late. And when we drove back to airport, the driver arrived on time. The customer service responses through email were also very quick and they answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly. We will use this service again when we return.
Davide V (GR)
Great service and reservation follow up to go from city center to Malaga airport Driver in perfect time and very kind!
We were 5 people (inc. 3 kids) traveling from the center of Madrid to the Madrid airport. Given we had an early morning flight back to the U.S., we booked this taxi transfer. Booking was easy. The driver was very professional, on time, and the vehicle was very comfortable. I am glad we chose this service for an easy transfer at the beginning of a long journey home.
The driver was really professional and I was delayed due to luggage issues so I called him and he waited patiently for me. The car provided was an upgrade and a nice surprise and the ride back was smooth. Nice welcome and fluent in english
We were 5 people travelling from our hotel in Granda to a hotel in Malaga. The booking process and journey were both very comfortable. The vehicle was on time and the driver was very professional and courteous. The 7 seater van was also of luxury class ( Mercedes).