Let Solhop provide you with a high-quality transfer for the final leg of your journey from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) to the door of your accommodation on the island. We offer a pre-booked taxi transfer service that does not require any payment in advance, you simply pay your driver on arrival at your destination in cash or by credit card!
Risk-free booking from Gran Canaria Airport in 2022
If you need to amend or cancel your booking with us for any reason you can do this absolutely free of charge. And, if you do cancel, you will have no worries about receiving or waiting for a refund, as we do not take any payment in advance! You can also be assured that we do not operate shared transfers which means that your vehicle is reserved solely for yourself and the rest of your travelling party - you will be taken directly to your holiday address in Gran Canaria in style and comfort.
How does it work?
Book your transfer from Gran Canaria Airport in three easy steps:
- Choose your transfer destination in Gran Canaria using the search box above.
- Complete the online booking form (this will only take a few minutes). No payments or card details are taken. You will need to enter your arrival flight number, as your driver will be monitoring your flight for the actual arrival time on the day.
- Await your booking confirmation. We will confirm your booking as soon as possible by email and text message. We will send you a further email and text, including the telephone number of your assigned driver, the day before you travel to Gran Canaria.
You are all set!
On the day of your arrival, relax and enjoy your journey from the airport to your holiday destination:
- Your driver will monitor your flight arrival time and will be waiting for you in the arrivals area at Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Airport, holding a sign with your name.
- You will be taken directly to your holiday accommodation in comfort and style.
- On arrival at your destination, you pay your driver in cash or by card.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday in Gran Canaria!
If you have booked a return journey back to Gran Canaria Airport:
- You will receive an SMS confirmation to your mobile phone 24 hours before the time you are due to be collected.
- Your driver will pick you up from your accommodation at the date and time specified by you in your booking form. You will be taken directly from your holiday accommodation to the departures area at Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Airport.
- On arrival at the airport, you pay your driver in cash or by card.
We wish you a safe flight home and hope to welcome you again soon!
- By pre-booking your taxi service you will be met at Gran Canaria Airport by your personal assigned driver, without any need to queue at the taxi rank.
- Your transfer price is already fixed, no need to negotiate, and your driver knows exactly where you are going.
- You can be confident that your vehicle will be of a high standard and you will have no problems fitting all your luggage!
Why choose Solhop?
- We specialise in the Spanish market and all our transfer partners are personally vetted by us.
- We have a proven track-record for punctuality and reliability.
- We offer modern and luxurious vehicles at an affordable price.
- We have been awarded the Tripadvisor "Travellers' choice" badge for 2021, as one of the most outstanding transfer suppliers in Spain.
All vehicles are kept in immaculate condition and are cleaned before each service. Our quality air-conditioned vehicles range from saloon cars for 1-4 passengers, minivans for up to 7 passengers, to minibuses for larger groups of up to 16 passengers. To book, simply go to the online booking form at the top of this page.
There are many fantastic places to stay on the island such as:
- Puerto de Mogan
- Puerto Rico
- Playa del Ingles
- San Agustin
- and many more!
Is it easy to get a taxi at Gran Canaria Airport?
The taxi rank at Gran Canaria Airport is right outside the arrivals hall and is easy to find. Depending on how busy it is, you may have to queue for a while before a taxi becomes available. If you don't like waiting and you want to be on the safe side, it's a good idea to book a taxi transfer in advance. That way, you know that your driver will be waiting for you when you arrive and that you will be taken to your holiday accommodation without any delays.
How much is a taxi from Gran Canaria Airport to Las Palmas?
A pre-booked taxi transfer for up to 4 passengers from Gran Canaria Airport to Las Palmas is € 42. If you are travelling with up to 7 passengers, you can get a premium minivan for € 74. A private minibus for a maximum of 16 passengers is € 100.
How far is it from Gran Canaria Airport to Las Palmas?
It is around 25 kilometers from Gran Canaria Airport to las Palmas de Gran Canaria via the GC-1. Depending on the traffic conditions, the journey will take between 25 to 30 minutes.
A standard taxi for 1-4 passengers is € 63 all-inclusive, a larger minivan vehicle for up to 7 passengers is €79, whilst a minibus for a large group capacity of 16 passengers is € 139.
The distance between the airport and Puerto Rico is approximately 50km, which is a comfortable 35 minutes' drive using the GC-1 motorway.
What is the cost of a transfer from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Airport to Maspalomas?
A standard taxi for 1-4 passengers is € 42 all-inclusive, a minivan vehicle for up to 7 passengers is € 69, a minibus for up to 16 passengers is € 112.
How far is it from Las Palma de Gran Canaria Airport to Maspalomas?
Maspalomas is around 32 km from the airport. On the GC-1 motorway, the journey will take around 20 minutes.
The island of Gran Canaria is the third largest of Spain's Canary Island group. It lies in the Atlantic Ocean at about 150 kilometers off the northwest coast of Africa. Due to its beautiful climate all year round, it is popular with holidaymakers at any time of the year. In the summer, daytime temperatures don't get too hot - they average at around 26 degrees. In winter, it stays pleasantly mild, with an average temperature of around 20 degrees during the day.
You've got questions?