Taxi Transfers from Lanzarote Airport
Reliability is the key to our Lanzarote Airport transfers
We know you want to have that confidence that your transfer driver will be there, both at Lanzarote Airport when you arrive, but even more so on your way back from your holiday accommodation to the airport. You don't want to be late for that important flight! Hence, here at Solhop, the most important thing is reliability.
How does it work?
Book your transfer from Lanzarote Airport in three easy steps:
- Choose your transfer destination in Lanzarote using the search box above.
- Complete the online booking form (this will only take a few minutes). No payments or card details are taken. You will need to enter your arrival flight number, as your driver will be monitoring your flight for the actual arrival time on the day.
- Await your booking confirmation. We will confirm your booking as soon as possible by email and text message. We will send you a further email and text, including the telephone number of your assigned driver, the day before you travel to Lanzarote.
You are all set!
On the day of your arrival, relax and enjoy your journey from the airport to your holiday destination:
- Your driver will monitor your flight arrival time and will be waiting for you in the arrivals area at Lanzarote Airport, holding a sign with your name.
- You will be taken directly to your holiday accommodation in comfort and style.
- On arrival at your destination, you pay your driver in cash or by card.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday in Lanzarote!
If you have booked a return journey back to Lanzarote Airport:
- You will receive an SMS confirmation to your mobile phone 24 hours before the time you are due to be collected.
- Your driver will pick you up from your accommodation at the date and time specified by you in your booking form. You will be taken directly from your holiday accommodation to the departures area at Lanzarote Airport.
- On arrival at the airport, you pay your driver in cash or by card.
We wish you a safe flight home and hope to welcome you again soon!
Risk-free booking from Lanzarote Airport
You don't have to pay anything when you book your transfers. Just pay your driver in cash or with your credit card when you arrive at your destination. This way, even if you need to amend or cancel your booking at short notice, you don't lose anything at all and you don't have to wait for refunds.
You can also be assured that we do not operate shared transfers which means that your vehicle is reserved solely for yourself and the rest of your travelling party - you will be taken directly to your holiday address in Lanzarote in style and comfort.
- By pre-booking your taxi service you will be met at Lanzarote Airport by your personal assigned driver, without any need to queue at the taxi rank.
- Your transfer price is already fixed, so there is no need to negotiate and your driver knows exactly where you are going.
- You can be confident that your vehicle will be of a high standard and you will have no problems fitting all your luggage!
Solhop provides transfers in every type of vehicle. We have economical cars for up to 4 passengers as well as larger minivans and big buses. All vehicles are air-conditioned, kept in immaculate condition, and are cleaned before each service. Use the online form at the top of this page to search for different types of vehicles at Lanzarote Airport and to book your transfer.
Did you know?
Lanzarote is the most easterly of the Canary Islands and lies just 125 kilometres off the African coast. It is 60 kilometres long and a mere 20 kilometres wide, with the airport centrally located. You will therefore never have far to go on the final leg of your journey, and with a pre-booked airport transfer, you should reach your holiday accommodation in about half an hour or less.
How much is a taxi transfer from Lanzarote Airport to Costa Teguise?
A standard taxi for up to 3 passengers is € 39 all-inclusive, a minivan for up to 8 passengers is € 55, a minibus for up to 12 passengers is € 91.
How far is it from Lanzarote Airport to Costa Teguise?
Costa Teguise is located about 15 kilometres from the airport. In a taxi, the transfer time is around 20 minutes. The journey takes you on the LZ-3 bypass along the outskirts of the island's capital Arrecife, and from there along the LZ-18, which is lined with palm trees, until you get to Costa Teguise.
How much is a taxi transfer from Lanzarote Airport to Playa Blanca?
A standard taxi for up to 3 passengers is € 72 all-inclusive, a minivan for up to 8 passengers is € 101, whilst a minibus for a larger group of 19 passengers is € 180.
How long is the taxi journey from Lanzarote Airport to Playa Blanca?
Playa Blanca is about 34 kilometres from the airport and the journey time in a taxi is around 35 minutes. Your route via the LZ-2 will lead you past the picturesque pueblo of Yaiza, with its attractive, white-washed houses. Yaiza has twice been voted "Prettiest Village in Spain"!
How much is a taxi transfer from Lanzarote Airport to Puerto del Carmen?
A Premium Saloon for 3 passengers is € 32, a minivan for up to 8 passengers is € 53, a minibus for a maximum of 12 people is € 81, whilst a minibus for a larger group of up to 19 passengers is € 115.
How long is the taxi journey from Lanzarote Airport to Puerto del Carmen?
Puerto del Carmen is about 10 kilometres from the airport. The taxi journey will take around 20 minutes via the LZ-40, along the island's typically arid landscape.
How much is a taxi transfer from Lanzarote Airport to Arrecife?
For the journey from Lanzarote Airport to Arrecife, you can get a 3-passenger Premium Saloon for € 24. For a group of up to 6 passengers, a Superior Minivan would be suitable, which comes at a cost of € 28. If you are travelling in a larger group, you may need a private minibus for a maximum of 19 passengers, at a price of € 87.
How far is it from Lanzarote Airport to Arrecife?
The distance from Lanzarote Airport to the centre of Arrecife is around 7 km. In a pre-booked taxi transfer, the journey should take you between 10 and 20 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
Lanzarote is probably best known for its volcanic landscape, therefore a trip to Timanfaya National Park is an absolute must during your stay on the island. The park's otherworldly landscape has its origins in the volcanic eruptions that took place on the island between 1730 and 1736 and in 1824.
You can explore the park by car, go on a walking tour, or even take part in a camel ride. Whichever way you choose, you will undoubtedly be fascinated by the stark beauty of the landscape, which is said to bear a great resemblance to the surface of the planet Mars. Some parts of the park are only accessible via a coach trip, which is included in the entrance fee.
As there is no public transport to the park, you will either need to hire a car or book one of the many tours on offer. Alternatively, you can take a bus to nearby Yaiza and get a taxi from there.
If you haven't heard of Cesar Manrique before, his is a name you will definitely encounter during your stay in Lanzarote. Manrique was a local artist and architect whose work can be admired in many different locations on the island and beyond. Born in Lanzarote's capital Arrecife in 1919, he spent some time in mainland Spain and in New York before returning to Lanzarote in 1966.
Manrique had a major impact on the planning regulations on the island, as he lobbied incessantly for sustainable development and responsible tourism. Some of his major attractions on the island include the Jameos del Agua, the Cactus Garden, El Diablo restaurant in Timanfaya National Park and the Mirador del Rio, to name but a few. Cesar Manrique died in 1992, at the age of 73.
You've got questions?