Transfers from Malaga Airport to Estepona
Book a taxi transfer from Malaga Airport to Estepona and just relax, knowing we have everything under control. You have waited a long time for your holiday in Estepona! Touchdown, disembark and make your way to the arrivals hall and there is your driver, ready and waiting for you to just jump into your prepared car and be whisked off to your hotel or apartment.
Why book a transfer to Estepona with Solhop?
- Firstly, we have a great reputation. Probably the best at Malaga Airport. Take a look at our user reviews.
- Secondly, we are not like other transfer companies that require you to pay for your transfer when you book. With Solhop, pay nothing when you book online. Simply pay your driver when you get to Estepona, with cash or card, whatever you prefer.
- And finally, we are rock-solid and reliable. Punctuality is our heartbeat. We take pickup times very seriously. Especially so, when you are returning to the airport and need to be on time.
Need to cancel your transfer to Estepona? No problem!
You can cancel your transfer anytime with Solhop, free of charge and even on the day you depart, as long as we have just a few hours notice. Need to make a late change? No problem either. Just send us an email or SMS with your change. We will be on to it straight away.
What types of vehicles do you use?
We use fully air-conditioned new model vehicles of the highest standard. Over 90% of the transfers we perform from Malaga Airport to Estepona, are in Mercedes cars. For individuals and smaller groups, you'll get a cool Mercedes E Class or Mercedes V Class. For larger groups of up to 20, you'll ride in a Mercedes Sprinter minibus or the equivalent. And if you have a really large group, you can book a transfer to Estepona in one of our 55 seater coaches.
What is the cost of a taxi transfer from Malaga Airport to Estepona?
A taxi transfer from Malaga Airport to Estepona with up to four passengers in the car is €84, all-inclusive, with luggage. A minivan transfer for up to eight passengers is €99. A large 20 seater minibus is €155.
How far is it from Malaga Airport to Estepona?
What transfer options are there from Malaga Airport to Estepona?
- Train: A train service has long been in the planning but there still is no train to Estepona.
- Bus: There is a direct bus route from the airport, but they are quite infrequent with just a few buses scheduled per day. The journey time is around 80 minutes and you can expect to pay around €9 per person.
- Car rental: For those who are going to travel around sightseeing a lot, and don't mind doing all the driving, car rental may be the best option. Keep in mind though that parking in and around Estepona isn't easy and can work out expensive.
- Taxi transfer: Probably the best and cheaper option for those who want a hassle-free, easygoing holiday is a private transfer.
How much is a taxi transfer to locations near Estepona?
- Taxi from Estepona to Puerto Banus (22 km / 22 min): €32
- Taxi from Estepona to Marbella (33 km / 24 min): €40
- Taxi from Estepona to San Pedro de Alcantara (21 km / 20 min): €29
- Taxi from Estepona to Duquesa (15 km / 20 min): €25
- Taxi from Estepona to Sotogrande (27 km / 30 min): €35
- Taxi from Estepona to Gibraltar (47 km / 50 min): €78
Can you do taxi transfers for day trips to locations further away from Estepona?
We provide private taxi transfers to some great places not too far from Estepona including:
How much is a taxi from Estepona to golf courses nearby?
- Finca Cortesin Golf: €25
- Cabopino Golf: €59
- La Quinta Golf: €30
- Los Naranjos Golf: €32