On-Time Transfers from Tenerife South Airport
Book on-time taxi transfers from Tenerife South Airport to holiday resorts throughout the beautiful island of Tenerife including Puerto de la Cruz, Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos, La Laguna, Los Gigantes, Puerto de Santiago, Playa de las Americas and Santa Cruz.
Solhop provides on-time taxi transfers in all types of vehicles, from economical cars for up to 4 passengers to larger minivans and big buses. You can use the online form at the top of this page to search for different types of vehicles and then make a booking.
And the great thing is that you don't have to pay a penny before the day of your transfers. Simply pay your driver in cash or with a credit card at the end of your transfer. This way, even if you need to cancel the day before your transfer, you don't lose anything at all and you don't have to wait for partial refunds.
Reliability is the key to our Tenerife Airport transfers
We know how important it is that your transfer driver is on-time and waiting, both at Tenerife airport when you arrive, but even more so on your way back from your holiday accommodation to the airport. You cannot be late for that important flight! Hence, here at Solhop, the most important things are punctuality and reliability.
It's simple to book on-time transfers from Tenerife Airport
To book your Tenerife airport transfer, simply fill in the easy booking form at the top of this page. This will take no more than a couple of minutes. All we need is the following information:
- Date and time of your transfer
- Lead passenger's name and phone number
- Your incoming flight number
- Your departing airport in your home country
- Your destination address or the name of your hotel
You don't need to provide any payment details as, unlike with most other companies, payment isn't required when you book. That is just what you want in such changing times.
What happens once I've booked?
Once we have received your booking form, we will
- Check over your details and schedule your transfer.
- Send you a confirmation email and SMS message. During office hours, this is usually done within an hour after making your booking.
A few days before you travel, we will
- Send you another email and SMS message to confirm the arrangements.
- Forward you the telephone number of your driver.
What happens on the day of travel?
On the day of your arrival in Tenerife you can expect the following:
- Your driver will monitor the arrival time of your flight. He will be waiting for you in the arrivals area of Tenerife Airport, holding a sign with your name.
- You will be taken directly to your holiday accommodation in comfort and style.
- On arrival at your destination, you pay your driver in cash or by card.
What about the return journey to Tenerife Airport?
We want to make sure that your return journey runs as smoothly as possible, therefore...
- You will receive a text message confirmation to your mobile phone around 24 hours before the time you are due to be collected.
- Your driver will pick you up from your holiday accommodation on the date and at the time specified by you in your booking form.
- You will be taken directly from your accommodation to the departures area at Tenerife Airport.
- On arrival at the airport, you pay your driver in cash or by card.
Tenerife has a lot to offer
With its 2034 km2, Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands and incredibly versatile. Here you can find beautiful sandy beaches, striking cliffs, lush forests, amazing volcanic landscapes as well as beautiful historic towns. The climate is mild all year round, which makes the island an ideal holiday destination any time of the year.
What is the cost of a transfer from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto de la Cruz?
An economy taxi transfer from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto de la Cruz for 4 passengers is €125. A superior grade car is €135. A minivan transfer to Puerto de la Cruz is €159 and a minibus transfer for 13 passengers is €165.
How far is it from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto de la Cruz by taxi transfer?
It takes around 70 minutes to drive the 91 km from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto de la Cruz by taxi transfer. The fastest route on the TF-1 motorway leads along the eastern coast of Tenerife. From there, you will turn off on to the TF-5, past the beautiful city of San Cristobal de la Laguna and Tenerife North Airport. Following this, you will be heading in a south-westerly direction to Puerto de la Cruz.
What price is a transfer from Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje?
A taxi transfer from Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje for 4 passengers is €37. A VIP grade car is €55. A minivan transfer is €66 and a minibus transfer for 13 passengers is €82.
How far is it from Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje with a taxi transfer?
It takes around 15 - 20 minutes, depending on traffic, to drive the 17 km from Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje. The relatively short journey will take you through some of Tenerife's sparsely vegetated, hilly landscapes via the Autopista del Sur TF-1 motorway.
How much is a taxi transfer from Tenerife South Airport to Los Gigantes?
A standard taxi from Tenerife South Airport to Los Gigantes for 1 - 4 passengers is € 63. A minivan for up to 8 passengers costs 92 €. There is also the option of a minibus for up to 17 people for € 121 or an even larger vehicle for up to 20 passengers for the price of € 152.
How long does it take to drive to Los Gigantes from Tenerife South Airport?
It will take around half an hour to drive the 41 kilometres from Tenerife South Airport to Los Gigantes. The first part of the journey takes you along the TF-1 Autopista del Sur motorway through some of the hilly and sparsely vegetated landscape of the island. After turning off onto the TF-46 the road heads back down to the coast, past banana plantations, and offers beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean. For the last part of your journey you will go along the TF-47, through Alcala and on to Los Gigantes.
Interesting facts about Tenerife
- The island has not one, but two airports: Tenerife South is the main airport for international tourism, while Tenerife North caters more for business travel and national flights.
- Tenerife boasts the highest peak in Spain: Mount Teide, a dormant volcano, which is also a World Heritage Site.
- The flag of Tenerife is the same as the Scottish flag. This is due to the fact that both, Tenerife and Scotland, have St Andrew as their patron saint.
- Before being conquered by Spain in 1494, Tenerife was divided into nine small kingdoms, each with its own ruling king.
- The native regional sport is called Lucha Canaria - Canarian wrestling - which is very similar to Sumo wrestling.
You've got questions?