Barcelona Airport Transfers
Whether you like sightseeing, shopping, dining, amazing architecture, world-class football, or the beach - Barcelona has it all! This, in combination with the extremely pleasant Mediterranean climate, makes the city a great holiday destination. Whether you are going for a short break or a slightly longer holiday, no doubt you are really looking forward to your stay in this fantastic place.
To make sure that your trip runs smoothly from beginning to end, booking an airport transfer with Solhop is a great idea. We will arrange your journey from Barcelona Airport to your accommodation, as well as your return journey for you - making sure that your transfer experience is completely stress- and hassle-free.
Worried about committing to a booking in these uncertain times?
We understand that travel plans can change unexpectedly, which is why a booking with Solhop allows maximum flexibility. There is no need to pay anything in advance. You simply pay your driver, either in cash or by card, once you get to your holiday destination. You also have the option to change or cancel your booking completely free of charge at any time.
A transfer provider you can trust
When booking an airport transfer, it is important to choose a provider you can trust. At Solhop, we have been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for several years running - so we must be doing something right! However, we most certainly don't want to rest on our laurels - therefore, we pay close attention to what our customers have to say about us.
Here are some of the many customer reviews we received recently on TripAdvisor:
"On time and reliable" fatsod
"A service you can rely on" jensg957
"Perfect service every time" Bev D
Our vehicles are...
"Clean, high-quality" arleneasutherland64
"Ultra-modern and comfortable" bernardgeany
Our prices are...
"Very competitive" loveroftravel48
"Good value" Thom Chessyre
Our customer service is...
"Excellent...from online booking to drop off" johnrussmiller
"Efficient and dependable" gron92
"Incredibly prompt, polite and pleasant in every way" Darius Saifna
That sounds great! So, how do I book a taxi transfer from Barcelona Airport?
- To book your transfer, simply fill in the booking form at the top of this page. You don't need a credit card, as you will pay your driver in cash or by card when you arrive at your destination.
- Be prepared with your flight number when booking - we need this to monitor your flight on the day of your arrival. This is important in case of delays as it helps us to ensure that your driver will be waiting for you at the right time.
- Once you have filled in the online form, you will get an email with a reference number and your booking details. Our staff will then check everything is ok and send you a confirmation email.
What happens when I've booked my taxi transfer from Barcelona Airport?
- A day or so before your transfer you will get another email confirmation with your driver's telephone number. You'll also get an SMS confirmation message on your mobile phone with the details.
- Now you can just sit back and relax knowing that we have your transfer under control.
- When you arrive at Barcelona Airport, your driver will be waiting for you at the space assigned for taxi transfer drivers. He will hold a sign with your name on it.
- For your return journey, you will get another email and SMS confirmation around 24 hours before your taxi transfer arrives. Don't worry, the driver will be on time and will take you directly to the departure area at Barcelona Airport!
What is the cost of a taxi transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City?
A transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City costs €49 for up to four passengers. A minivan transfer for seven passengers costs €69.
How far is it from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City?
Barcelona City is 16.2 km from Barcelona Airport. It takes around 21 min to drive from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City on the C-31 and B-10 toll road.
What is the cost of a taxi transfer from Barcelona Airport to Sitges?
A transfer from Barcelona Airport to Sitges costs €85 for up to four passengers. A minivan transfer for seven passengers costs €110. The drive takes 25 min (27.3 km) along the C-31 and C-32.
What is the cost of a taxi transfer from Barcelona Airport to Salou?
A transfer from Barcelona Airport to Salou costs €189 for up to four passengers. A minivan transfer for six passengers costs €246. The drive takes 1 hr 2 min (96 km) along the C-32 and AP-7.
What is the cost of a taxi transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona Cruise Port?
A transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona Cruise Port costs €49 for up to four passengers. A minivan transfer for seven passengers costs €69. The drive takes 14 min (14.9 km) along the C-31 and B-10.
If you like Antoni Gaudi, you will love Barcelona - his architecture can be admired all across the city. His masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia, has been under construction since 1882 and is still some way off being completed. This, however, doesn't detract from its breath-taking beauty. A visit to the Sagrada Familia is a must!
Also highly recommended is an outing to Parc Güell, another one of Gaudi's showpieces. The park with its many enchanting buildings, tile works, and structures is located on Carmel Hill in the Gracia district, with amazing views over the city of Barcelona and out to the Mediterranean Sea.
For both attractions, it is a good idea to book ahead, as it can get very busy at times.
Buenos dias or bon dia?
Did you know that there are two languages spoken in Barcelona? Apart from Castilian Spanish, the locals also speak Catalan. This is not merely a Spanish dialect but a language in its own right, with different words, pronunciation, and grammar. So, instead of the Castilian "buenos dias", you may want to greet the locals with the Catalan "bon dia".